FAST Advanced Aramid Bulletproof Helmet, Ballistic Helmet
Military ballistic helmets are used to prevent head injuries for soldiers. This military helmet utilizes Aramid fabric, is 9mm thick and can provide IIIA ballistic protection. The aramid helmet only weighs 1.5kg and you will not feel neck fatique even under long-time mission execution, which improves soldier’s mobility.
- Ballistic material: Aramid fabric
- Ballistic standard: NIJ0101.06 level IIIA, resisting9mmFMJ RN and .44 Mag SJHP (V 436 m/s)
- Fragment resistance: V50@630 – 640 m/s
- Protective coverage area: 0.11 m2
- Thickness: 9 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Size: M, L
- Accessory: cassette-like base for night-vision goggle at front, lateral slide rails for installing communication device or camera, 4-points suspension system, 5-pads foam cushion, adjustable strap, quick-release buckle, chin-cup, surface Velcro stickers for badge, etc.
- Feature: multi-functional, high-cut at side area (no ear protection), non-reflective, wide vision