PASGT Advanced PE Bulletproof Helmet, Ballistic Helmet
Soldiers and police around the world all face life-threatening danger when executing missions. This military tactical helmet can provide them with remarkable ballistic protection. An NVG (night vision goggle) mounting plate is equipped at the front of the army helmet and side rails are configured for installing communication devices, cameras, or other tactical equipment. This allows the soldiers to reduce the risk level in various dangerous environments by adding auxiliary equipment. The following are detailed information about the ballistic helmet.
- Ballistic material: Polyethylene UD fabric
- Ballistic standard: NIJ0106.01 level IIIA, resisting 9mm FMJ RN and .44 Magnum SJHP (V 436m/s)
- Protective area: 0.125 m2
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Size: L
- Attachment: 4-points suspension system, 5-pads leather foam cushion, front cassette-like base for night-vision goggle, lateral slide rails for installing communication device or camera or others, adjustable strap, quick-release buckle, chin-cup, surface Velcro stickers for bonding badge, mesh lining, etc.
- Feature: multi-functional, non-ricochet, anti-moisture
- Color: black, green, dark blue, etc.