MICH Advanced PE Bulletproof Helmet, Ballistic Helmet
For current tactical teams, an excellent ballistic helmet is a necessary personal protective device. Good army combat helmets can offer you double protection, as they protect your head from bullets and general impact. Our military ballistic helmet utilizes Polyethylene UD fabric material, and achieves bulletproof standard IIIA. Foam cushion inside the helmet can not only resist bullets but also alleviate head and neck injury caused by bullet impacts.
- Ballistic material: Polyethylene UD fabric
- Ballistic standard: NIJ0106.01 level IIIA, resisting9mmFMJ RN and .44 Magnum SJHP (V 436m/s)
- Protective area: 0.125 m2
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Size: L
- Attachment: 4-points suspension system, 5-pads leather foam cushion, front cassette-like base for night-vision goggle, lateral slide rails for installing communication device or camera or others, adjustable strap, quick-release buckle, chin-cup, surface Velcro stickers for bonding badge, mesh lining, etc
- Feature: multi-functional, non-ricochet, wide vision, anti-moisture
- Color: black, green, dark blue, etc.